THE BASIC RULES
1. Our site is here for you to have fun and should not be taken too seriously!
2. We invite you to use and enjoy our site, but remember that you’re a guest and shouldn’t copy anything on our site (or anywhere on the Internet, for that matter!) without permission from the owner of the content.
3. If you’re asked to create a username or password, be careful not to include information in it that might let people know who you are.
4. If you add your own content to this site, please be sure the content is true, that you have permission from the content owner to use it, and that adding it to the Internet won’t hurt anyone or break the law.
5. Although we’ll try our best, we can’t guarantee our site will be free of errors or always available.
6. Our site might contain links to other websites. You should always be careful about clicking on links to other websites and, if you do, make sure to read and follow the rules of those websites once you’re on them.
7. We expect you’ll follow our rules, but if you don’t, we might have to exercise our right to ask you to leave. We don’t want that to happen because we want you to continue to enjoy all that our site has to offer!
Effective Date: December 3, 2010.
1. Disclaimer of Warranties
This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. We shall have no liability for any interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components in the use of this site. WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS INCLUDES LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
2. Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SPONSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. In those jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
3. Not Professional Advice
The content on this site is provided for entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed as advice. The content is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes.
4. Warranty and Indemnification
5. User Content
We are not responsible or liable for any User Content. User Content does not express our views. We do not guarantee that we will edit or delete User Content. We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) if a complaint or legal action arises from your behavior. Unless otherwise specified, we do not claim ownership of the User Content. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy of any User Content and that you are solely responsible for the User Content. By posting the User Content, however, you are granting us permission to use the User Content in connection with this site.
6. Compliance with Laws
You assume all knowledge of applicable law and are responsible for compliance with all such laws. You may not use this site in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. You shall not post or transmit through this site any material that violates or infringes in any way on the rights of others or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You are prohibited from using this site to facilitate mail abuse or unsolicited email of any type (spam). We reserve the right to refuse service to you for violation of this paragraph.
You may be prompted to create a username and a password to participate in certain features of our site. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in the registration process. You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. You also agree to promptly notify us with any questions of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to this site.
8. Intellectual Property
9. Submission of and Responses to Copyright/Intellectual Property Claims
For information on how to submit copyright or intellectual-property infringement claims or how to respond to such claims made against you, please see our Copyright/Intellectual Property Policy.
Although we may provide certain security in an effort to protect the electronic transmission of certain information that you submit to us through this site, we do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from this site, including to or from any third-party websites linked to this site. Submission of any financial (e.g. credit card) or other information to this site or to any third-party websites linked to this site is entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
12. Denial of Access
13. Modifications and Interruption to Service
We will in good faith endeavor to provide uninterrupted service to this site, but you acknowledge and accept that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this site, and operation of this site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
14. Third Parties and Third-Party Sites
15. Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts of Tennessee
16. Other Terms